Figured I’d throw another recipe up so I can find it easily later.
The Perfect Taco
Serves: A LOT
These are some of the best tacos I’ve ever eaten.
- Authentic corn tortillas
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 2 4-6oz cans green chiles
- 1 4-6oz can jalapenos
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 28oz jar diced tomatoes
- shredded cheese
Salsa-Make ahead so flavors can meld
- Blend tomatoes, 1 can of green chiles and jalapenos until desired consistency. Refrigerate to let flavors meld.
- Brown meat and drain and return to pan. Add 1 can green chiles and spices and simmer over medium heat.
- Spray both sides of a corn tortilla and grill both sides in skillet over medium heat until just starting to brown in spots. Remove from heat and layer in meat, lettuce, salsa and cheese. Enjoy!